Commercial Survey /Safety Boat / Crew & Cargo Transfer
- This vessel is ideal for low cost, high quality Commercial Survey and Safety Boat work. Our 10 metre Commercial RIB “North Irish Diver” has been specifically designed for Survey / Safety / Diving and Passenger Work
- Perfect for operations in shallow areas - low draft. Equally at home in the open sea as the design of this vessel makes it one of the most seaworthy vessels for its size in the world. These Redbay Stormforce RIBs are renowned for their sea keeping abilities
- The vessel is kept under cover & is easily rigged for survey operations before launching
“North Irish Diver” Specifications, Features & Crew Details:
- 2 x 200 HP Mercury Ultra Quiet Outboard Engines. Minimum noise and pollution levels
- MCA Certified for 12 passengers + 2 Crew up to 20 miles Offshore both Day & Night. Work Boat Endorsement.
- Carries full MCA Safety Equipment, Life raft, First Aid, Oxygen, AED & Lifejackets.
- Covered seating / Working area for 12 Passengers and 2 Crew
- Capacity to remain at sea for extended periods – portable toilet in forward cabin
- Electronic Equipment includes: 2 x GPS Plotters with position accuracy to 3 decimal places – 2 x VHF fixed and handheld – AIS Reciever – 2 x Colour Sonar / Fishfinders – Radar – Radio / CD
- Full Commercial Marine Indemnity Insurance
- Aft work area 50 Cms above water with Swivel Derrick
- 10 metres overall length & capable of operating in depths of 1 metre of water
- Removable central Cyl. Rack/Work Table & Hypohoist – Casualty Recovery System
- JNCC Approved Marine Mammal Observers (MMO) & Protected Species Observers (PSO) available for Seismic Survey, Piling & Blasting Operations.
- Accredited “WISE” (Wildlife Safe) Operators & members of the IWDG (Irish Whale & Dolphin Group). All marine life and cetacean surveys and safaris are conducted under strict conservation guidelines.
- The skipper is a Master Scuba Diver Trainer and Emergency First Response & AED Instructor with over 30 years diving & boating experience. Crew fully MCA/ RYA qualified and trained in VHF Radio Operation, Sea Survival, Emergency First Response / CPR /AED & have many years of safe boating experience. Your safety is in good hands with this experienced and dedicated crew.
We pride ourselves on our experience and professionalism so that you can be assured of first class Quality Assurance on all aspects of our work. Our client list includes:- Environment Agency, DARD, BBC, Stena Line, ABCO Divers, Down Diving Services, Dougold Mussel Company, Hydroplan UK, Lafarge Cement UK, Larne & North Down Borough Councils, Allen & Mellon Environmental Ltd, Hydrographic Surveys Ltd, G & H Film and TV Services, Portland Gas PLC – IMC Geophysics International LTD, RPS Group PLC, Deep Blue Renewables; Belfast Harbour Commissioners, McLauglin & Harvey